At the end of December 2016, MJ Estate filed a motion to compel Wade Robson to produce essential documents. This motion to compel showed us how Wade Robson was blatantly and repeatedly lying to withhold discovery from MJ Estate. Please check the previous two blog posts about this topic at the following links “Busted! Wade Robson got caught hiding evidence and shopping a tell-all book” and “Excerpts from Wade and Joy Robson Depositions and E-mails”.
A hearing on motion to compel happened on February 2nd, 2017 and from case summary we saw that the judge granted Estate’s request. However we didn’t know the specifics of the ruling. Recently a copy of the order was filed with the court so we were able to get it.
According to the judge’s ruling, Robson is ordered to
- - Produce all responsive documents in his possession, custody and control
- - Search his previously produced emails determine whether they have attachments and reproduce each email together with its attachments
- - Produce unredacted versions of emails to/from/ cc’ed/bbc’ed to any members of his family
- - Produce unredacted versions of emails to/from/cc’ed/bbc’ed to Helen Yu where a third party who is not a lawyer is a sender or recipient of the email.
- - This includes emails that were sent to Alan Nevins the literary agent
- - Emails solely between Wade Robson and Helen Yu don’t need to be produced.
- - Produce all drafts and versions of his book in their original format with all electronic and metadata information intact
- - Prepare and sign a declaration that details
- - All steps he took to search for and locate responsive documents
- - Why he was unable to locate some emails produced by his mother and sister
- - All steps he took to preserve potentially responsive documents since filing this case